I have been a small business administrator for over 20 years. I have worked with a local restaurant as well as run my own companies over the years.
I have a unique skillset that is geared for small businesses. I understand that asking for help is hard to do AND I understand that paying for it is also an issue for most small businesses with razor thin margins.
However, over the years, I’ve seen how much money I have saved the restaurant as well as myself and I think what I do is pays for itself easily with the money I save small businesses over all. I negotiate contracts (Comcast, ATT, gas, other vendors), I compare prices (vendor comps), I can spend my time holding on the phone with large companies and allow the business owner to run their business. I can charge by hour or by project – as much or as little as you need.
I have a very wide skillset that covers many disparate areas. Here are a few of the things I can do for you:
– light accounting with Quickbooks (checkbook, general journal, various reports)
– A/R and A/P bill handling
– light payroll (NOT filing taxes, but reporting employees’ hours, etc.)
– vendor comps
– inventory pricing
– vendor contract negotiations
– equipment sales or procurement
– social media management
– website design
– graphic design (signs, menus, biz cards, logo creation, truck wraps, whatever)
For more information and examples of the logos I’ve worked on over the years, please hop over to my business website: IndigoDragon Studios. You can email me at misangelaspam at gmail or message me on FB.