I love digging through referrals. Let’s see what weirdness awaits us this time:
- Someone from the Securities and Exchange Dept. in D.C. perusing my Smashed Cauliflower recipe.
- Lots of recipe hits, as usual. Is Italian Chili that hard? Man! Tons of hits.
- A google.de hit for Nina Hartley.
- Cox in Las Vegas! Hi, Heather!! :)
- COOL! Someone in Derio, Pais Vasco Spain translated a post into Spanish with Google translate! It seems to work VERY well! Look at my site in Spanish.
- Lots of Budget, Bibi Chen, Neat Receipts and Atala, as usual.
- The obligatory Dragon*Con sucks and Heroes hits.
- Rendi’s comment seems to lead many searches for her to my blog. Meh!
- And last, someone from Comcast biz office is very interested in my blog, apparently.
We will be in Knoxville for a small con this weekend, the Knoxville Comics and Anime Con. I hope it’s a good show. The tables are pricey for a small show and this is a test to see if it’s worth it. My guess: probably not. We shall see.
Continue reading Referrals, Knoxville con and more!
Hello to: Ft Campbell KY Louth Ireland 174.79.188.# Hallo, Winblows user! I see you! Alpharetta peeps! Canada, eh? Duluth peeps! Thanks for the mention The Shave Den! HA! “big men fuck” brought someone here from Ask.com!
I hope the thousands of people who see my hamseh tattoo haven’t copied it, but I’m sure they [...]
Nothing really unusual in the referrals this week. Got a long visit from someone in Knoxville (at work, tsk tsk!) and a visit from Pelzer SC. ??
IP Address 74.239.25.# (BellSouth.net) State : Tennessee City : Knoxville Microsoft WinNT (REALLY? Wow. That is impressively old!) Browser Internet Explorer 7.0 Time of Visit Feb [...]
This is a catch all post since none of the things are big enough to have their own post. You know the drill. :-)
Remember the post about the Bumpkin who was trying to flame me for leaving East TN? Well, since joining FaceBook, I’ve been inundated with people from High School. On [...]
I AM POSTING THIS FROM MY SPOOTY NEW HARD DRIVE AT MY OWN DESK!
OMG, just one day w/out the intertubes sucked serious ASS. You don’t realise how much you use the damn web until you don’t have it.
My Weasel got me not one, but TWO 320Gb drives. One is the main [...]